A simple and effective decision rule for choosing a significance test to protect against non-normality
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 388–409, November 2011
How to Cite
Zimmerman, D. W. (2011), A simple and effective decision rule for choosing a significance test to protect against non-normality. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 388–409. doi: 10.1348/000711010X524739
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 12 April 2010; revised version received 4 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!