Anton K. Forman unfortunately passed away before this paper was published.
Sensitivity to initial values in full non-parametric maximum-likelihood estimation of the two-parameter logistic model
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 320–336, May 2011
How to Cite
Nader, I. W., Tran, U. S. and Formann, A. K. (2011), Sensitivity to initial values in full non-parametric maximum-likelihood estimation of the two-parameter logistic model. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 64: 320–336. doi: 10.1348/000711010X531957
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received 18 December 2009; revised version received 12 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!