Obsessive-compulsive disorder across developmental trajectory: Cognitive processing of threat in children, adolescents and adults
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 95–114, February 2006
How to Cite
Farrell, L. and Barrett, P. (2006), Obsessive-compulsive disorder across developmental trajectory: Cognitive processing of threat in children, adolescents and adults. British Journal of Psychology, 97: 95–114. doi: 10.1348/000712605X58592
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 6 November 2004; revised version received 8 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!