The role of affect in UK commuters' travel mode choices: An interpretative phenomenological analysis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 155–176, May 2006
How to Cite
Mann, E. and Abraham, C. (2006), The role of affect in UK commuters' travel mode choices: An interpretative phenomenological analysis. British Journal of Psychology, 97: 155–176. doi: 10.1348/000712605X61723
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 7 September 2004; revised version received 27 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!