Driving aggression in forensic and non-forensic populations: Relationships to self-reported levels of aggression, anger and impulsivity
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 387–403, August 2006
How to Cite
Smith, P., Waterman, M. and Ward, N. (2006), Driving aggression in forensic and non-forensic populations: Relationships to self-reported levels of aggression, anger and impulsivity. British Journal of Psychology, 97: 387–403. doi: 10.1348/000712605X79111
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 14 July 2004; revised version received 4 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!