Of two minds: Sceptic-proponent collaboration within parapsychology
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 313–322, August 2006
How to Cite
Schlitz, M., Wiseman, R., Watt, C. and Radin, D. (2006), Of two minds: Sceptic-proponent collaboration within parapsychology. British Journal of Psychology, 97: 313–322. doi: 10.1348/000712605X80704
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 15 December 2004; revised version received 28 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!