Personality and music: Can traits explain how people use music in everyday life?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 175–185, May 2007
How to Cite
Chamorro-Premuzic, T. and Furnham, A. (2007), Personality and music: Can traits explain how people use music in everyday life?. British Journal of Psychology, 98: 175–185. doi: 10.1348/000712606X111177
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 3 March 2005; revised version received 13 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!