The role of semantic transparency in the processing of English compound words
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 87–107, February 2008
How to Cite
Frisson, S., Niswander-Klement, E. and Pollatsek, A. (2008), The role of semantic transparency in the processing of English compound words. British Journal of Psychology, 99: 87–107. doi: 10.1348/000712607X181304
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 October 2006; revised version received 16 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!