Modelling antecedents of blood donation motivation among non-donors of varying age and education
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 71–90, February 2009
How to Cite
Lemmens, K. P. H., Abraham, C., Ruiter, R. A. C., Veldhuizen, I. J. T., Dehing, C. J. G., Bos, A. E. R. and Schaalma, H. P. (2009), Modelling antecedents of blood donation motivation among non-donors of varying age and education. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 71–90. doi: 10.1348/000712608X310237
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 10 January 2007; revised version received 4 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!