Fetal testosterone and autistic traits
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 1–22, February 2009
How to Cite
Auyeung, B., Baron-Cohen, S., Ashwin, E., Knickmeyer, R., Taylor, K. and Hackett, G. (2009), Fetal testosterone and autistic traits. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 1–22. doi: 10.1348/000712608X311731
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 11 January 2007; revised version received 3 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!