The presence of aggression cues inverts the relation between digit ratio (2D:4D) and prosocial behaviour in a dictator game
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 151–162, February 2009
How to Cite
Millet, K. and Dewitte, S. (2009), The presence of aggression cues inverts the relation between digit ratio (2D:4D) and prosocial behaviour in a dictator game. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 151–162. doi: 10.1348/000712608X324359
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 26 February 2008; revised version received 12 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!