Barely legal: Is attraction and estimated age of young female faces disrupted by alcohol use, make up, and the sex of the observer?
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 415–427, May 2009
How to Cite
Egan, V. and Cordan, G. (2009), Barely legal: Is attraction and estimated age of young female faces disrupted by alcohol use, make up, and the sex of the observer?. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 415–427. doi: 10.1348/000712608X357858
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Received 20 March 2007; revised version received 31 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!