Patterns of hand preference for pairs of actions and the classification of handedness
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 491–500, August 2009
How to Cite
Annett, M. (2009), Patterns of hand preference for pairs of actions and the classification of handedness. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 491–500. doi: 10.1348/000712608X357867
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 28 March 2008; revised version received 6 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!