Can magical intervention affect subjective experiences? Adults' reactions to magical suggestion
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 517–537, August 2009
How to Cite
Subbotsky, E. (2009), Can magical intervention affect subjective experiences? Adults' reactions to magical suggestion. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 517–537. doi: 10.1348/000712608X368270
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 5 December 2007; revised version received 18 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!