Standardized or simple effect size: What should be reported?
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 603–617, August 2009
How to Cite
Baguley, T. (2009), Standardized or simple effect size: What should be reported?. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 603–617. doi: 10.1348/000712608X377117
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 1 May 2007; revised version received 26 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!