Fetal testosterone and autistic traits: A response to three fascinating commentaries
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 39–47, February 2009
How to Cite
Baron-Cohen, S., Auyeung, B., Ashwin, E. and Knickmeyer, R. (2009), Fetal testosterone and autistic traits: A response to three fascinating commentaries. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 39–47. doi: 10.1348/000712608X394271
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 13 November 2008; revised version received 13 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!