Contact and other-race effects in configural and component processing of faces
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 717–728, November 2009
How to Cite
Rhodes, G., Ewing, L., Hayward, W. G., Maurer, D., Mondloch, C. J. and Tanaka, J. W. (2009), Contact and other-race effects in configural and component processing of faces. British Journal of Psychology, 100: 717–728. doi: 10.1348/000712608X396503
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 10 June 2008; revised version received 5 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!