Predicting beauty: Fractal dimension and visual complexity in art
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 49–70, February 2011
How to Cite
Forsythe, A., Nadal, M., Sheehy, N., Cela-Conde, C. J. and Sawey, M. (2011), Predicting beauty: Fractal dimension and visual complexity in art. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 49–70. doi: 10.1348/000712610X498958
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 29 July 2008; revised version received 24 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!