Constructive or cruel? Positive or patronizing? Reactions to expressions of positive and negative stereotypes of the mentally ill
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 97–107, February 2011
How to Cite
Douglas, K. M. and Sutton, R. M. (2011), Constructive or cruel? Positive or patronizing? Reactions to expressions of positive and negative stereotypes of the mentally ill. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 97–107. doi: 10.1348/000712610X503339
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 20 May 2009; revised version received 18 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!