Routine and feelings of safety, confidence, and well-being
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 223–244, May 2011
How to Cite
Avni-Babad, D. (2011), Routine and feelings of safety, confidence, and well-being. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 223–244. doi: 10.1348/000712610X513617
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- Received 11 June 2009; revised version received 10 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!