Differences in eye-movement patterns between anorexic and control observers when judging body size and attractiveness
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 340–354, August 2011
How to Cite
George, H. R., Cornelissen, P. L., Hancock, P. J. B., Kiviniemi, V. V. and Tovée, M. J. (2011), Differences in eye-movement patterns between anorexic and control observers when judging body size and attractiveness. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 340–354. doi: 10.1348/000712610X524291
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 2 November 2009; revised version received 24 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!