Illusions of causality at the heart of pseudoscience
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 392–405, August 2011
How to Cite
Matute, H., Yarritu, I. and Vadillo, M. A. (2011), Illusions of causality at the heart of pseudoscience. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 392–405. doi: 10.1348/000712610X532210
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 7 September 2009; revised version received 7 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!