Self-discrepancies in bipolar disorder: Comparison of manic, depressed, remitted and normal participants
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 457–473, November 2005
How to Cite
Bentall, R. P., Kinderman, P. and Manson, K. (2005), Self-discrepancies in bipolar disorder: Comparison of manic, depressed, remitted and normal participants. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 44: 457–473. doi: 10.1348/014466505X29189
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 5 June 2002; revised version received 2 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!