Do empirically supported treatments generalize to private practice? A benchmark study of a cognitive-behavioural group treatment programme for social phobia
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 33–48, March 2006
How to Cite
Gaston, J. E., Abbott, M. J., Rapee, R. M. and Neary, S. A. (2006), Do empirically supported treatments generalize to private practice? A benchmark study of a cognitive-behavioural group treatment programme for social phobia. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 45: 33–48. doi: 10.1348/014466505X35146
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 January 2004; revised version received 19 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!