On behalf of the POPMACT Group: for further details please see p. 504.
Hopelessness and positive and negative future thinking in parasuicide
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 495–504, November 2005
How to Cite
MacLeod, A. K., Tata, P., Tyrer, P., Schmidt, U., Davidson, K. and Thompson, S. (2005), Hopelessness and positive and negative future thinking in parasuicide. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 44: 495–504. doi: 10.1348/014466505X35704
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 24 July 2003; revised version received 24 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!