Risk factors for psychological distress following injury
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 217–230, June 2006
How to Cite
Mason, S., Turpin, G., Woods, D., Wardrope, J. and Rowlands, A. (2006), Risk factors for psychological distress following injury. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 45: 217–230. doi: 10.1348/014466505X50158
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 13 July 2004; revised version received 4 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!