The role of clinical and social cognitive variables in parasuicide
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 465–481, November 2006
How to Cite
O'Connor, R. C., Armitage, C. J. and Gray, L. (2006), The role of clinical and social cognitive variables in parasuicide. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 45: 465–481. doi: 10.1348/014466505X82315
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 26 January 2005; revised version received 10 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!