Relationships between the personality beliefs questionnaire and self-rated personality disorders
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 247–251, June 2007
How to Cite
Jones, S. H., Burrell-Hodgson, G. and Tate, G. (2007), Relationships between the personality beliefs questionnaire and self-rated personality disorders. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 46: 247–251. doi: 10.1348/014466506X164791
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 30 March 2006; revised version received 30 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!