Low specificity of symptoms on the post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptom scale: A comparison of individuals with PTSD, individuals with other anxiety disorders and individuals without psychopathology
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 449–456, November 2007
How to Cite
Engelhard, I. M., Arntz, A. and Van den Hout, M. A. (2007), Low specificity of symptoms on the post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptom scale: A comparison of individuals with PTSD, individuals with other anxiety disorders and individuals without psychopathology. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 46: 449–456. doi: 10.1348/014466507X206883
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 September 2006; revised version received 1 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!