Belief in the obsessional doubt as a real probability and its relation to other obsessive-compulsive beliefs and to the severity of symptomatology
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 67–85, March 2010
How to Cite
Grenier, S., O'Connor, K. P. and Bélanger, C. (2010), Belief in the obsessional doubt as a real probability and its relation to other obsessive-compulsive beliefs and to the severity of symptomatology. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 49: 67–85. doi: 10.1348/014466509X439531
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 26 June 2007; revised version received 9 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!