Managing the impact of psychosis: A grounded theory exploration of recovery processes in psychosis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 87–107, March 2010
How to Cite
Dilks, S., Tasker, F. and Wren, B. (2010), Managing the impact of psychosis: A grounded theory exploration of recovery processes in psychosis. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 49: 87–107. doi: 10.1348/014466509X439658
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 3 October 2008; revised version received 3 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!