Vulnerabilities to deliberate self-harm among adolescents: The role of alexithymia and victimization
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 151–162, June 2010
How to Cite
Garisch, J. A. and Wilson, M. S. (2010), Vulnerabilities to deliberate self-harm among adolescents: The role of alexithymia and victimization. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 49: 151–162. doi: 10.1348/014466509X441709
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 31 January 2007; revised version received 1 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!