Validation of the Stroke Aphasic Depression Questionnaire using the brief assessment schedule depression cards in an acute stroke sample
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 123–127, March 2010
How to Cite
Hacker, V. L., Stark, D. and Thomas, S. (2010), Validation of the Stroke Aphasic Depression Questionnaire using the brief assessment schedule depression cards in an acute stroke sample. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 49: 123–127. doi: 10.1348/014466509X467440
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 11 February 2009; revised version received 26 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!