The voices of fellow travellers: Experienced therapists' strategies when facing difficult therapeutic impasses
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 250–267, September 2011
How to Cite
Moltu, C. and Binder, P.-E. (2011), The voices of fellow travellers: Experienced therapists' strategies when facing difficult therapeutic impasses. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 50: 250–267. doi: 10.1348/014466510X514355
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 12 March 2010; revised version received 25 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!