An investigation into the relationship between eating disorder psychopathology and autistic symptomatology in a non-clinical sample
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 326–338, September 2011
How to Cite
Coombs, E., Brosnan, M., Bryant-Waugh, R. and Skevington, S. M. (2011), An investigation into the relationship between eating disorder psychopathology and autistic symptomatology in a non-clinical sample. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 50: 326–338. doi: 10.1348/014466510X524408
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 4 January 2010; revised version received 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!