Specificity of worry and rumination in the development of anxiety and depressive symptoms in children
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 364–378, November 2011
How to Cite
Verstraeten, K., Bijttebier, P., Vasey, M. W. and Raes, F. (2011), Specificity of worry and rumination in the development of anxiety and depressive symptoms in children. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 50: 364–378. doi: 10.1348/014466510X532715
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received 10 February 2010; revised version received 22 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!