Smoking and peer groups: Results from a longitudinal qualitative study of young people in Northern Ireland
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 397–414, September 2005
How to Cite
Stewart-Knox, B. J., Sittlington, J., Rugkåsa, J., Harrisson, S., Treacy, M. and Abaunza, P. S. (2005), Smoking and peer groups: Results from a longitudinal qualitative study of young people in Northern Ireland. British Journal of Social Psychology, 44: 397–414. doi: 10.1348/014466604X18073
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 5 February 2003; revised version received 3 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!