Predictive models of implicit and explicit attitudes
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 29–45, March 2005
How to Cite
Perugini, M. (2005), Predictive models of implicit and explicit attitudes. British Journal of Social Psychology, 44: 29–45. doi: 10.1348/014466604X23491
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 30 April 2003; revised version received 17 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!