A special gift we bestow on you for being representative of us: Considering leader charisma from a self-categorization perspective
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 303–320, June 2006
How to Cite
Platow, M. J., van Knippenberg, D., Haslam, S. A., van Knippenberg, B. and Spears, R. (2006), A special gift we bestow on you for being representative of us: Considering leader charisma from a self-categorization perspective. British Journal of Social Psychology, 45: 303–320. doi: 10.1348/014466605X41986
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 November 2003; revised version received 25 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!