Social identity and the recognition of creativity in groups
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 479–497, September 2006
How to Cite
Adarves-Yorno, I., Postmes, T. and Alexander Haslam, S. (2006), Social identity and the recognition of creativity in groups. British Journal of Social Psychology, 45: 479–497. doi: 10.1348/014466605X50184
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 5 October 2004; revised version received 29 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!