The added value of respect: Reaching across inequality
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 535–546, September 2006
How to Cite
Simon, B., Lücken, M. and Stürmer, S. (2006), The added value of respect: Reaching across inequality. British Journal of Social Psychology, 45: 535–546. doi: 10.1348/014466605X57637
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 October 2004; revised version received 30 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!