Self-evaluation in a naturalistic context: The case of juvenile offenders
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 499–518, September 2006
How to Cite
Neiss, M. B., Sedikides, C., Shahinfar, A. and Kupersmidt, J. B. (2006), Self-evaluation in a naturalistic context: The case of juvenile offenders. British Journal of Social Psychology, 45: 499–518. doi: 10.1348/014466605X64486
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 29 March 2004; revised version received 20 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!