‘They're not racist …’ Prejudice denial, mitigation and suppression in dialogue
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 441–462, September 2006
How to Cite
Condor, S., Figgou, L., Abell, J., Gibson, S. and Stevenson, C. (2006), ‘They're not racist …’ Prejudice denial, mitigation and suppression in dialogue. British Journal of Social Psychology, 45: 441–462. doi: 10.1348/014466605X66817
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 4 December 2003; revised version received 23 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!