THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted: Behavioural effects of automatic interpersonal versus intergroup social comparison
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 717–729, December 2006
How to Cite
Gordijn, E. H. and Stapel, D. A. (2006), Retracted: Behavioural effects of automatic interpersonal versus intergroup social comparison. British Journal of Social Psychology, 45: 717–729. doi: 10.1348/014466605X79589
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 4 April 2005; revised version received 8 September 2005
Vol. 51, Issue 3, 498, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!