The importance of social identity content in a setting of chronic social conflict: Understanding intergroup relations in Northern Ireland
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2008
How to Cite
Livingstone, A. and Haslam, S. A. (2008), The importance of social identity content in a setting of chronic social conflict: Understanding intergroup relations in Northern Ireland. British Journal of Social Psychology, 47: 1–21. doi: 10.1348/014466607X200419
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 10 August 2006; revised version received 14 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!