Self-evaluative emotions and expectations about self-evaluative emotions in health-behaviour change
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 119–137, March 2008
How to Cite
Dijkstra, A. and Buunk, A. P. (2008), Self-evaluative emotions and expectations about self-evaluative emotions in health-behaviour change. British Journal of Social Psychology, 47: 119–137. doi: 10.1348/014466607X216133
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 25 May 2004; revised version received 26 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!