Precursors and mediators of intergroup reconciliation in Northern Ireland: A new model
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 481–495, September 2008
How to Cite
Noor, M., James Brown, R. and Prentice, G. (2008), Precursors and mediators of intergroup reconciliation in Northern Ireland: A new model. British Journal of Social Psychology, 47: 481–495. doi: 10.1348/014466607X238751
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 27 February 2006; revised version received 10 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!