Mechanisms of implementation intention effects: The role of goal intentions, self-efficacy, and accessibility of plan components
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 373–395, September 2008
How to Cite
Webb, T. L. and Sheeran, P. (2008), Mechanisms of implementation intention effects: The role of goal intentions, self-efficacy, and accessibility of plan components. British Journal of Social Psychology, 47: 373–395. doi: 10.1348/014466607X267010
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 21 March 2007; revised version received 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!