The protest intentions of skilled immigrants with credentialing problems: A test of a model integrating relative deprivation theory with social identity theory
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 687–705, December 2008
How to Cite
Grant, P. R. (2008), The protest intentions of skilled immigrants with credentialing problems: A test of a model integrating relative deprivation theory with social identity theory. British Journal of Social Psychology, 47: 687–705. doi: 10.1348/014466607X269829
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 12 April 2007; revised version received 30 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!