Reconceptualizing extremism and moderation: From categories of analysis to categories of practice in the construction of collective identity
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 99–113, March 2009
How to Cite
Hopkins, N. and Kahani-Hopkins, V. (2009), Reconceptualizing extremism and moderation: From categories of analysis to categories of practice in the construction of collective identity. British Journal of Social Psychology, 48: 99–113. doi: 10.1348/014466608X284425
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 15 March 2007; revised version received 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!